With the advent of e-commerce in India, retailer, manufacturers and distributors now have multiple opportunities to expand and grow their business across the country. To benefit from these opportunities, here are a few things that you can do to grow and expand your business and grow your profits:Go Digital
: Set up an online store - when you go online, you are not bound to do business locally. You can sell to customers across the country. Selling online on Amazon is one such option that will help you reach out to 90% of the pin codes in India. Going digital also allows you the convenience of time and efficiency. You do not necessarily have to rent a shop or hire staff, your immediate investment is minimal and that lets you start earning as soon as your business has been set up. Be Mobile Friendly
– If your business is mobile friendly, it is not just convenient for your customers but also for you. While Amazon customers buy from the Amazon.in app, Amazon sellers can use the exclusive seller app and maximize their business performance. It enables you to reply to your customers in real time, track orders, track payment and manage returns etc. on the go, no matter where you are. Get Customer Feedback
– As a business owner, it is important that you constantly get customer feedback. It helps you better your products and improve your services. When you only have an offline business, your customer may never return if he is dis-satisfied and you won’t even get to know the reasons. At Amazon, customer insights can be retrieved in the form of a report with the click of a button. These reports help you analyze customer feedback and implement changes wherever necessary. Move Stagnant Inventory
– Online selling is a great way to find demand for your dead stock. If your products aren’t selling well locally, you should set up your business on Amazon and sell them nationally or even internationally. Such products could have a huge demand online from thousands of frequent buyers who lack access to that product locally. You can even use offers and lightning deals to easily move products that don’t sell fast. Try Global Selling
– Why sell to a limited audience when you can go international? With Amazon, you sell local, national and can also try selling in the United States. The pace of growth when you sell globally multiplies your reach and profits at a large scale. Who knows, one day you might even be selling across Europe and other international markets. Get Support
– Every business has its challenges. While you enjoy the ups, it is essential that you seek help when you hit a roadblock. In an offline world, you might not always have someone to turn to for assistance, but at Amazon, we have various support channels dedicated to help you with your online selling. With Amazon, help is just a click away.
If you are not yet selling on Amazon, please click here
to create your account and grow your business. Also, please click here
to see real stories of sellers like you and how Amazon enabled them to transform their businesses.