The other amazing service we have for you is a unique product listing catalogue. You can follow this guide to see how you can show your products on Amazon.in. Title
– This is what the customer will see first and get a clear idea of what you are selling. Enter in details correctly, so that you can tell them what the item is. Alter these areas of the title.
• Keep the first letter of each word in capitals.
• Use numerals instead of text (75 gms, 100ml, 0.5 ml etc.).
• Mention value for bundled products (pack of three, buy one-get one).
• Only less than 200 characters in the title. Keywords
– Buyers use words to look for items on search engines and Amazon. So, if you are selling a multi-shelf used organiser, you can add a key word like ‘kitchen organiser’ or ‘space saver’.
• Identify the breadcrumb trail assign the correct browse mode ID.
• For search engines, enter in terms related to your item on the browser search bar. Description
– This gives specific information on the product like benefits, specifications, features. It is essential as the buyer can’t touch and feel the items. In a nutshell, these are a few things to remember.
• Key features of item can be placed in bullet points.
• Fill in other product information like technical details (batteries included, colour, brand name etc)
• Fill in the additional information like customer reviews, best sellers rank, date available.Images
– Good high-resolution images show off your item beautifully and customers can see the colour, embroidery, texture properly. They can zoom on for more details. Use these tips to give them a better view!
• Images should be in either TIFF format or JPG format.
• Resolution should be a minimum of 500 pixels on the longest side.
• Keep images free of coloured backgrounds.
• Remove all watermarks and text. Videos
– These are good to have for technical products that show how the item can be used. Videos can be added with products like lawn mowers, epilators, medical or healthcare items.
Join an ever-growing number of online sellers now at Amazon
. See online selling has in store for you today.