It's cost effective and simple. Amazon's world class fulfillment network maximizes efficiency making it possible to provide competitive pricing for Fulfillment by Amazon while saving time and costs.
The following services are included in the FBA fees below:
- Storage of your products in Amazon fulfillment center
- Increased exposure for your products on Amazon.in
- Picking and packing of your products when a customer orders them
- Shipping of your products to the customer
- Customer service and returns supported by Amazon for products sold on Amazon.in
- Amazon’s nationwide network maximizes efficiency making it possible to provide compelling price for FBA.
- When you include the cost of overhead you can be spending on warehouse space, packing supplies, labour, dealing with customer service inquiries and returns handling, the savings can really add up.
There are no additional set up charges or subscription fees when you add Fulfillment by Amazon to your seller account.
The fixed closing fee will be charged based on item price and category. Below are the fixed closing charges.
Fulfillment fee depends on the item, its dimension and weight and shipping method used. As part of the launch celebrations, FBA sellers will enjoy a promotional fulfillment fees. You may request to have your inventory returned to you at any time. You also have the option to pick up inventory from Amazon Fulfillment Centers.
We classify items as either Small Size, Standard Size or Oversize based on the unit dimensions and weight.
*All Oversize items weighing more than 30 Kg are classified as Oversize Heavy and Bulky
The 'Go Local' Weight Handling Fee Rate Card
Effective 8th August, 2017, we have launched the “Go Local” fee structure by introducing distance-based Weight Handling Fee rates for FBA Sellers. Please find the detailed FBA weight handling fee rate card below